This tiny audio amplifier is based on the Texas Instruments TPA2005D1. Its efficient class-D operation means low heat and long battery life. It can drive an 8-Ohm speaker at up to 1.4 Watts.
- Extremely efficient class-D amplifier
- 1.4W into 8 Ohms
- 2.5V to 5.5V supply
- Fully differential audio inputs, can be ground-referenced as well
- Shutdown input with pullup and LED-follows-shutdown circuitry
- PTH pads provided to change gain resistors if desired (see datasheet for details)
- Solder jumper and header allow addition of a 10k volume control potentiometer (not included)
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.