The BOOST-CC2564MODA BoosterPack plug-in module is best solution for the evaluation and design of the dual-mode Bluetooth CC2564 module with integrated antenna. The heart of the booster pack module is TI's dual-mode Bluetooth CC2564B Controller, eliminating the extra design effort and enables fast time to market. The CC2564MODA module features the best-in-class RF performance in comparison to others Bluetooth Low Energy Solution with twice the transmit power and receive sensitivity.
For a complete evaluation solution, the BOOST-CC2564MODA support integration of TI LaunchPad development kits and BoosterPack plug-in modules such as: MSP-EXP432P401R, CC3200AUDBOOST and CC31XXEMUBOOST.
- Dual-mode (Bluetooth & Bluetooth low energy) Bluetooth Specification v4.1
- Integrated antenna on CC2564MODA for ready to use application
- FCC, IC, CE certified with a certified and royalty-free TI Bluetooth stack, getting started guide, demos, and UART and PCM/I2S Interface
- Class 1.5 Transmit Power (+10dBm) and High sensitivity (-93 dBm typ.)
- BoosterPack connectors compatible with TI LaunchPads and BoosterPacks such as:
TI Dual-mode Bluetooth stack on MSP432 MCUs User Guide (Rev. A)
Dual-Mode Bluetooth CC2564 Module With Integrated Antenna BoosterPack Plug-in
Dual-mode Bluetooth CC2564 Module With Integrated Antenna BoosterPack Quick Start Guide
Manufacturer's Online Links
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.