The SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3100 wireless network processor BoosterPack plug-in module (with QFN-packaged device) is an excellent solution with Internet-on-a-chip for creating the IoT solution security, quick connection, cloud support, publicly available documentation, E2E support forums and more.The device proves a complete solution for adding WiFi to any microcontroller.
For easy and versatile complete solution, the module finds it application with TI LaunchPad evaluation kits (software examples provided for MSP-EXP430F5529LP and MSP-EXP430FR5969).Possibilities of the modules is limitless when comes for Emulation and software development with PC based SimpleLink Studio and hardware device like Advanced Emulation BoosterPack (CC31XXEMUBOOST), CC3100BOOST for CC3100 (available in the CC3100 SDK).
Note :This kit can also be connected to other platforms through pins use the programming guide for instructions on porting driver and sample code to any microcontroller.
This kit comes in 3 configurations:
1. CC3100BOOST + CC31XXEMUBOOST + MSP-EXP430F5529LP: run all software in the CC3100 software development kit (SDK) and develop on MSP430F5529 MCU
2. CC3100BOOST + CC31XXEMUBOOST: used for any CC3100 development
3. CC3100BOOST: standalone CC3100 BoosterPack purchase option if you already have CC31XXEMUBOOST
• CC3100 Wi-Fi Network Processor in QFN package
• Industry's first devices to be Wi-Fi CERTIFIED at the chip level by the Wi-Fi Alliance
• 2 20-pin stackable connectors (BoosterPack headers) to connect to TI LaunchPads and other BoosterPacks
• On-board chip antenna with option for U.FL-based testing
• Power from on-board LDO using USB OR 3.3V from MCU LaunchPad
• 2 push buttons
• 4 LEDs
• Jumper with 0.1 Ohm resistor for current measurement
• 0.8 megabit serial flash
• 40 MHz crystal, 32 KHz crystal and oscillator
• U.FL and chip antenna
• 4 Layer PCB with 6 mm spacing and track width
CC3100 SimpleLink Wi-Fi Wireless Networking Solution Booster Pack Design Files (Rev. A) (ZIP
CC3100 SimpleLink Wi-Fi and IoT Solution BoosterPack Hardware User Guide (Rev. B)
Manufacturer's Online Links
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.