The SmartBond DA14531 (core ARM Cortex M0+) development Kit is intended to drive software and hardware development on the DA14531 family. The SmartBond DA14531 USB Kit is delivered preloaded with a demonstration application enabling a Bluetooth peripheral application.
- One mikroBUS connector enabling you to expand the functionality of the kits with hundreds of available click boards and shields
- User Debugging DIP switch
- Onboard 2-Mbit SPI data Flash
- Onboard Segger chip gives you complete debugging capability
- One user LED
- One user button and one reset button
- Support for coin cell battery
- Embedded Segger J-Link debugger
- Onboard Flash (Macronix / 2M-Bit)
- User switches
- Header connectors to access the GPIOs
- User LED
- mikroBUS socket to allow to utilize a range of click boards.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.