This popular shield has all the features of the popular original, and is "R3" compatible so you can use it with just about any Arduino or compatible. You can be up and running with it in less than 15 minutes - saving data to files on any FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD card, to be read by any plotting, spreadsheet or analysis program.
- Arduino UNO or ATmega328 compatible - 4 analog channels at 10 bit resolution, 6 if RTC is not used
- Arduino Leonardo or ATmega32u4 compatible - 12 analog channels at 10 bit resolution
- Arduino Mega R3 or ATmega2560 compatible - 16 analog inputs (10-bit)
- Arduino Zero or ATSAMD21 compatible - 6 analog inputs (12-bit)
- Arduino Due - 12 analog inputs (12-bit)
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.