The PIC24F Curiosity Board is designed to access the power of 16-bit PIC24F Microcontrollers. Its layout and external connections offer unparalleled access to the Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs). These CIPs enable the user to integrate various system functions onto a single MCU, simplifying the design and keeping system power consumption and BOM cost low.
- Crafted for Cloud-Based Development
- Enables integration with software toolchain, including the MPLAB Xpress Cloud-based IDE, XC16 compiler and MPLAB Code Configurator for easy set-up and prototyping
- The PIC24F Curiosity Board can help turn your IoT design idea into a reality
- Bluetooth Low Energy communication can easily be added using Microchip's BM71 module footprint
- The board offers several options for user interface including switches, LEDs and potentiometer
- To address the security requirements in IoT designs, PIC24FJ128GA204 comes equipped with integrated hardware Cryptographic engine for data encryption/decryption and authentication
- A full complement of accessory boards are available via the MikroElectronika mikroBUS interface
- Internet of Things (IoT) Ready
- Features PIC24FJ128GA204 low power (XLP) microcontroller with an integrated Cryptographic engine
- Integrated programmer/debugger with USB interface
- Analog potentiometer, multiple user LED's, RGB LED and switches
- Full compatibility with MPLAB Xpress, MPLAB X IDE, XC16 compiler and MPLAB Code Configurator
- Functionality expansion support with the mikroBUS interface for Click Boards
- Wireless connectivity provision with Microchip's BM71 Bluetooth LE module footprint
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.