The SAM D21 Curiosity Nano Evaluation Kit is a hardware platform to evaluate the SAMD21G17D microcontroller (MCU). It is supported by the MPLAB X Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and MPLAB Harmony v3 software development framework. The evaluation kit provides easy access to the features of the SAM D21 MCU to integrate the device into a custom design. Because the evaluation kit contains an On-Board Nano Debugger for programming and debugging, no external tools are necessary to program the SAMD21G17D device.
• On-Board Debugger
– Board Identification in MPLAB X IDE
– One Green Power LED and Status LED
– Programing and Debugging
– Virtual COM port (CDC)
– One Logic Analyzer (DGI GPIO)
• USB Powered
• Adjustable Target
- SAM D21G17D Curiosity Nano User Guide
- Fitness Tracker Application Demo on SAM D21 Curiosity Nano and Nano Base for Click boards using MPLAB Harmony v3
- Getting started with SAM D21 Curiosity Nano using MPLAB Harmony v3 Application Demo Code
- Location Tagged SOS Application Demo on SAM D21 Curiosity Nano and Nano Base for Click boards using MPLAB Harmony v3
- MPLAB Harmony v3
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.