EC20 Mini PCIe adopts the standard PCI Express MiniCard form factor (MiniPCIe) and provides global network coverage on the connectivity of LTE. It delivers 50Mbps-up and100Mbps-down data rates on LTE FDD networks and can also be fully backward compatible with existing UMTS and GSM/GPRS networks.
EC20 Mini PCIe supports Rx diversity which allows the end-device to be equipped with two distinct cellular antennas improving the quality and reliability of the wireless connectivity. Leveraging the Multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, its antennas at each end of the communications circuit are combined to minimize errors and optimize data speed. It also combines high-speed wireless connectivity with embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity positioning GPS+GLONASS receiver. A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as CPE, router, data card, rugged tablet, automotive, security and industry PDA.
- Worldwide LTE and UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard form factor ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Reference designs, evaluation tools and timely technical support minimize design-in time and development efforts
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.