Quectel EC25 Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 4 module adopting standard PCI Express Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink data rates.
EC25 series Mini PCIe contains 12 variants: EC25-E Mini PCIe, EC25-EU Mini PCIe, EC25-EUX Mini PCIe, EC25-J Mini PCIe, EC25-A Mini PCIe, EC25-V Mini PCIe, EC25-AF Mini PCIe, EC25-AFX Mini PCIe, EC25-AFXD Mini PCIe (Data-only), EC25-MX Mini PCIe, EC25-AU Mini PCIe and EC25-AUX Mini PCIe. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EC25 series Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm IZat location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
- LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.