With the purpose of evaluation of ARM microcontroller, TM4C1294 connected launchpad evaluation kit is an ideal evaluation platform for the ARM Cortex M4F based microcontroller from the Texas Instrument. The board features the TM4C1294NCPDT microcontroller featuring Hi-speed data connectivity via 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB 2.0 device interface, hibernation module and motion control PWM.
The EK-TM4C123GXL comes with programmable user button, RGB LED and many other onboard features for wide embedded application. The form factor of the board is design in a stackable features which allows multiple third party board and booster pack to plug very easily. The connectivity features of the board allows the developers to access cloud based quick start application and many supported toolchains offered both online and offline.
- High Performance TM4C1294NCPDT MCU:
- 120MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU
- 1MB Flash, 256KB SRAM, 6KB EEPROM
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY, data protection hardware, 8x 32-bit timers
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- USB H/D/O, and many additional serial communication interfaces
- Dual, stackable BoosterPack XL connection sites
- Cloud-based, Exosite QuickStart Application
- TivaWare 2.1
- On-board, in-circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Multiple development tool chain support: CCS, Keil, IAR, Mentor & GCC
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.