Esp32 Audio Development Board, Integrates Esp32-Wrover/Esp32-Wrover-B
- A variety of mainstream, both lossy and lossless, compressed audio formats, including M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, MP3, etc.
- One-key configuration and wake-up from the standby mode.
- SoftAP and Station mode.
- Various wireless protocols?Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Classic BT and BLE.
- A series of audio inputs, including Wi-Fi, BT-audio, DLNA, Line-in, etc.
- BLE network configuration, and smart network configuration such as WeChat.
- Two microphones for the development of near-field and far-field voice recognition applications.
- Peripherals for differentiated demands.
ESP32-WROVER is a powerful, general-purpose Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that
targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the
most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
Micro SD Card
Supports SPI,1-bit and 4-bit modes.
Audio Output AUX_IN
Works as the input to the ES8388 codec.
USB-UART Interface and USB Power Supply Interface
- USB-UART Interface: the integrated CP2102N-A01-GQFN28 chip is used to convert
USB to UART and supports a baud rate of up to 3 Mbit/s.
- USB Power Supply Interface: the working current of the Wi-Fi module is very high at
peak times. Therefore, a power supply with a capacity of more than 500 mA is
Four touch buttons are available on the development board: Play, Set, Vol+ and Vol?.
Used as keys for audio functions, they bring such advantages as reduced BOM cost
and design flexibility.
Supports two external speakers.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.