This Raspberry Pi or 40-pin Pi compatible board integrated with Quectel BG95-M3 miniPCle module optimized specially for maximum downlink rates of 588Kbps and uplink rates of 1119Kbps.
The BG95-M3 Mini PCIe is a multi-band LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module which achieves maximum downlink rates of 588Kbps and uplink rates of 1119Kbps. It has a highly integrated and cost-effective standard PCI Express Mini Card form factor measuring 51.0mm × 30.0mm × 4.9mm which allows integrators and developers to benefit from its mechanical intensity and low power consumption and design their applications with ease.
- Multi-band LTE Cat M1/Cat NB2/EGPRS module with global coverage
- Standard PCI Express Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for
- manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- Easy migration from Quectel LTE Standard Mini PCIe modules
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring
- fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- 1 x Evelta Raspberry Pi 4G LTE Base HAT with miniPCIe Slot
- 1 x Quectel BG95-M3 LTE Mini PCIe Module
- 1 x GPS External Active Antenna (3m) - SMA
- 2 x SMA Female to U.FL Interface Cable
- 1 x 4G/3G Cellular Whip Antenna with SMA Connector
- Quectel BG95-M3 MiniPCIe Specification
- Quectel Android GNSS Driver User Guide
- Quectel Toolkit
- 4G miniPCle HAT User Manual
- RPi 4G LTE Base HAT with miniPCIe Slot 3D STEP file
- Download Windows USB modem driver
- Windows USB Modem Driver Installation and Dial-up Connection Guide
- Raspberry Pi OS 4G HAT Internet Connection Guide
- User Guide Web
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.