This Raspberry Pi or 40-pin Pi compatible board integrated with Quectel EC25-E miniPCle module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers maximum data rates up to 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink.
Quectel EC25 Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 4 module adopting standard PCI Express Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe). EC25 series Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm IZat location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero).
Supports any Nano sim.
High-efficiency power regulation.
- LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
The power of the whole board electronics can be disabled for low-power consumption use cases
Working temperature range: -40C ~ 80C.
- Quectel EC25 MiniPCIe Specification
- Quectel EC25 Mini PCIe Hardware Design
- Quectel Android GNSS Driver User Guide
- Quectel Toolkit
- 4G miniPCle HAT User Manual
- RPi 4G LTE Base HAT with miniPCIe Slot 3D STEP file
- Download Windows USB modem driver
- Windows USB Modem Driver Installation and Dial-up Connection Guide
- Raspberry Pi OS 4G HAT Internet Connection Guide
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.