The LIS3DH Breakout operates on 3.3V and 5V both supplies. This sensor communicates over I2C or SPI both interfaces. The LIS3DH is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “nano” family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output. The device features ultra-low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart embedded functions. The LIS3DH has dynamically user-selectable full scales of +-2g/+-4g/+-8g/+-16g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
- +-2g/+-4g/+-8g/+-16g dynamically selectable full scale
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16-bit data output
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- Free-fall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Dimensions : 25 x 23 mm
Arduino I2C Connection
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.