The metal probe is equipped with a 10K pull-up resistor and a 1uF filter capacitor. The sensor is fully digital and multi-point calibrated, with high accuracy, good consistency, long-term stability, low drift, and full temperature compensation for humidity. The surface of the sensor is covered with a waterproof and breathable membrane to protect it. The shell is waterproof and will keep water from seeping into the body of the sensor and damaging it, but allows air to pass through so that it can measure the humidity (moisture) of the environment. It has been widely used in HVAC, consumer goods, weather stations, test & measurement, automation, medical, humidifiers, especially performing well in an extreme environment like acid, alkali, corrosion, high temperature and pressure.
This probe is based on SHT20 which gives good accuracy and covers a great range of temperature and humidity. It could be a great choice for measuring Humidity and Temperature in harsh environment.
The probe connector is Mini Round Sell type and wire length is 1 meter.
SHT2x digital humidity and temperature sensors are very popular and are used in a wide variety of applications. Each SHT2x is pre-calibrated and provides linearized sensor signals in digital, I2C format.
- Breatable shell
- Corrosion resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Large air permeability, fast gas humidity flow and exchange rate, uniform divergence.
- Excellent ability of anti-dust, anti-corrosion and waterproof (IP65）
- Protecting PCB modules from dust, particulate pollution and oxidation of most chemicals to ensure sensors a long-term stable operation, higher reliability and long service life
- Remarkable performance in harsh environments such as small space, pipe, trench, wall pass mounting, high-pressure space, vacuum chamber, test chamber, large flow mediums, high humidity area, high temperature and heat environment, hot drying process, dangerous zones, explosive environment containing explosive gas or dust, etc
- 150 bar anti-pressure capability
- Seamless integrated, shedding-free
- The stainless steel porous housing for sensor probe, have accurate pore size, uniform and even-distributed apertures.
- Pore size range: 5 to 120 microns; it has good filtration, dustproof and interception effect, high filtration efficiency.
- Fully calibrated
- Digital output, I2C interface
- Low power consumption
- Excellent long term stability
Evelta SHT2x Digital Humidity Sensor Probe (RH/T) Comparison Table
Evelta SHT2x Digital Humidity Sensor Probe Applications
Q: What is the common use of a Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
A: Temperature and Humidity sensors are among the most commonly used environmental sensors. It is widely used to provide the actual humidity condition within air at any given point or in any given place. Such devices are commonly used in situations in which air conditions may be extreme or where air conditions need to be controlled due to varying reasons.
Q: Why is Temperature and Humidity sensors important in some industries?
A: Humidity is the presence of water within the air. Measuring humidity within the environment can be critical due to the fact that the higher the humidity, the warmer it may seem. In industries, humidity measurement is often important because it can affect the health and safety of personnel as well as the cost of the product. As a result, temperature and humidity sensors are often quite important.
Q: How do I choose a suitable Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
A: There are some important specifications you might need to consider when you choose this product. This includes:
Ability to recover from condensation
Resistance to physical and chemical contaminants
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.