Presenting NXP's ultra low cost, flexible power options freedom development platform with built in ARM Cortex M0+ processor, enabled by the Kinetis L series KE04 MCUs family. The platform is easily accessible on low power conditions, battery ready. With this uniqueness, developers get easy and full access to all MCU I/O with open standard serial and debug adapter (OpenSDA).
The platform has 48MHz MCU: MKE04Z8VFK4 with 8 Kb Flash, 1 Kb SRAM in 24 QFN package. The board is featured with flexible power options like USB and dedicated jack for external power supply. The hardware interface include an Infrared transmitter and receiver,capacitive touch slider, an accelerometer and a RGB LED. Thanks to its standard form factor, allowing it for easy Arduino R3 integration and its inbuilt debug interface for flexible and multi-IDE support for instant run-control debugging.
Along with NXP development software, FRDM-KE04Z is widely supported with many partner and third party IDEs and development software.
- MKE04Z8VFK4 MCU 48 MHz, 8 KB Flash, 1 KB SRAM, 24 QFN
- Capacitive touch slider, MMA8451Q accelerometer, Tri-color LED
- Flexible power supply options USB, external source
- Easy access to MCU I/O
- IrDA transmitter and receiver
- Form factor compatible with Arduino R3 pin layout
- New, OpenSDA debug interface
- Mass storage device flash programming interface (default) no tool installation required to evaluate demo apps
- P&E debug interface provides run-control debugging and compatibility with IDE tools
- CMSIS-DAP interface: new ARM standard for embedded debug interface
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.