Presenting NXP's ultra low cost freedom development platform with built in ARM Cortex M0+ processor, enabled by the Kinetis L Series KL1x (KL14/15) and KL2x (KL24/25) MCUs family.
The platform is easily accessible on low power conditions, battery ready. With this uniqueness, developers get easy and full access to all MCU I/O with open standard serial and debug adapter (OpenSDA).
The platform has 48MHz MCU: MKL25Z128VLK4 with 128KB Flash, 16KB SRAM in 80 LQFP package. The board is featured with mass storage device flash programming without implication of any driver installation. The hardware interface includes capacitive touch slider, an MMA8451Q accelerometer and a RGB LED.
The platform features the enriched implementation of the sophisticated open SDA debug interface, thus allowing the open source data logging for the customer or enthusiast.
Along with NXP development software, FRDM-KL25Z is widely supported with many partner and third party IDEs and development software and online support with Mbed enabled features for accessing reusable codes and online debug tools.
• MKL25Z128VLK4 MCU 48 MHz, 128 KB flash, 16 KB SRAM, USB OTG (FS), 80LQFP
• Capacitive touch slider, MMA8451Q accelerometer, tri-color LED
• Easy access to MCU I/O
• Sophisticated OpenSDA debug interface
• Mass storage device flash programming interface (default) no tool installation required to evaluate demo apps
• P&E Multilink interface provides run-control debugging and compatibility with IDE tools
• Open-source data logging application provides an example for customer, partner and enthusiast development on the OpenSDA circuit
• mbed enabled
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.