Original FT232RL onboard
Supports Mac OS, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11...
3x VCCIO power mode via jumper setting:
- VCCIO - 5V: 5V output
- VCCIO - 3.3V: 3.3V output
- open the jumper: powered from target board (3.3V-5V)
3x LED indicators: TXD, RXD, PWR
Pins accessible on pinheaders: TXD, RXD, RTS#, CTS#
Other pins are accessible on drilled holes, easily connected to user application system (the pin pitch is compatible with universal prototype board)
FT232 USB-C To UART Module
Adopts FT232RL, Compatible With 3.3V/5V Logic Level
In The Case Of Working With MCU
- VCCIO ↔ 3.3V or 5V output (the module is powered from USB, and the onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V)
- GND ↔ GND
- TXD ↔ MCU.RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << FT232 << PC.TX)
- RXD ↔ MCU.TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> FT232 >> PC.RX)
- RTS ↔ MCU.CTS (signal direction: MCU.CTS << FT232 << PC.RTS)
- CTS ↔ MCU.RTS (signal direction: MCU.RTS >> FT232 >> PC.CTS)
CAUTION: the module is compatible with TTL level ONLY, to avoiding any damage, please DON'T direct connect it to RS232 circuit.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.