This 3-axis Accelerometer module is based on MMA7660FC with Digital Output I2C. This Module can be used for sensing data changes, product orientation, and gesture detection through an interrupt pin (INT).It is a very low power, low profile capacitive MEMS sensor.
- Grove compatible interface
- 3 axis motion/orientation sensing
- Digital Output (I2C)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
- 5VDC input
- Motion Detection of Robot
- Mobile Phone/ PMP/PDA: Orientation Detection (Portrait/Landscape),Image Stability, Text Scroll, Motion Dialing, Tap to Mute
- Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(+-1.5g) Wiki
- Make Game with Rainbowduino Project
- Plug 'n Play Remote Control Sailboat Project
- Tilt Activated Spinning Fan Light Stick Project
Note: The Grove cable is not included with this product and needs to be purchased separately.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.