The Grove - Loudness Sensor is designed to detect the loudness of environmental sound. Based on amplifier LM2904 and a built-in microphone, it amplifies and filters the high-frequency signal that received from the microphone, and outputs a positive envelope. This will make for Arduino's signal acquisition. The output value depends on the level of the sound input. In order to avoid unnecessary signal disturbances, the input signal will go through two times filtering inside the module. Lastly, there is a screw potentiometer that enables manual adjustments to the output gain.
- Grove compatible interface
- Wide supply voltage range
- Built-in signal filtering
- Gain adjustable via screw potentiometer
- Grove - Loudness Sensor Wiki
- The Da Vinci Code Project
- Solar Powered Environmental Monitoring Kit Project
Note: The Grove cable is not included with this product and needs to be purchased separately.
- Grove - Universal 4 Pin 20cm Unbuckled Cable
- Grove - Branch Cable
- Grove - 4 pin Male Jumper to Grove 4 pin Conversion Cable
- Grove - 4 pin Female Jumper to Grove 4 pin Conversion Cable
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.