The Grove - Moisture Sensor is a kind of soil moisture detector that can measures soil moisture for plants.The soil moisture sensor consists of two probes that allow the current to pass through the soil and then obtain resistance values to measure soil moisture content. It can be used to decide if the plants in a garden need watering. It can be used in gardens to automate watering plants. It can be used very easily by just inserting the sensor into the soil and reading the output using ADC.
NOTE: This sensor is not hardened against contamination or exposure of the control circuitry to water and may be prone to electrolytic corrosion across the probes, please use it for PROTOTYPING ONLY.
- Easy to use
- Grove compatible interface( u-blox version)
- Soil moisture sensor based on soil resistivity meansurement
- Grove - Moisture Sensor Wiki
- DIY an Automatic Plant Watering Device Project
- Plant Monitoring System using AWS IoT Project
- ESP8266 & Seeed Moisture Sensor - Quick Start in 2 Mins
Note: The Grove cable is not included with this product and needs to be purchased separately.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.