The Sound sensor module is a simple microphone. Based on the power amplifier LM386 and the electret microphone, it can be used to detect the sound strength of the environment. The value of output can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
Note: The Grove cable is not included with this product and needs to be purchased separately.
- Grove - Universal 4 Pin 20cm Unbuckled Cable
- Grove - Branch Cable
- Grove - 4 pin Male Jumper to Grove 4 pin Conversion Cable
- Grove - 4 pin Female Jumper to Grove 4 pin Conversion Cable
- Grove - Sound Sensor Wiki
- Dog Bark Tracker with the Intel Edison Project
- Internet of Beer: Introducing Simple Beer Service Project
- BBGW starter tutorial#3 Speak louuuuuudly Project
- Baby Monitor with Wifi Micro Project
- Create a multi-tasking IoT Wi-Fi sensor Project
- LED Sound Meter using Wio-Link and Node-Red Project
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.