Grove - Temperature Sensor uses a thermistor to measure ambient temperature. The resistance of thermistor changes based on ambient temperature. This resistance value alters the output of a voltage divider which is measured by an analog input pin and converted to a temperature value. The operating range is -40 to 125C , with an accuracy of 1.5C .
Note: The Grove cable is not included with this product and needs to be purchased separately.
- Grove - Universal 4 Pin 20cm Unbuckled Cable
- Grove - Branch Cable
- Grove - 4 pin Male Jumper to Grove 4 pin Conversion Cable
- Grove - 4 pin Female Jumper to Grove 4 pin Conversion Cable
- An IoT demo made with Arch Link(Mbed Platform) Project
- Terrarium and Linkit ONE Project
- Baby Monitor with Wifi Micro Project
- Home Control Center using BeagleBone Green Wireless Project
- BBGW starter tutorial#4:How hot is it today? Ask BBGW! Project
- The Environment Cube! Know the Land Beneath You using Sigfox Project
- Grove - Temperature Sensor V1.2 Wiki
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.