Grove - Thumb Joystick is a Grove compatible module which is very similar to the 'analog' joystick on PS2 (PlayStation 2) controllers. Two direction movements will output different analog signals as they are actually two potentiometers. The resistor is ~10k for each. The joystick also has a push button that can be used for special applications. When the module is in working mode, it outputs two analog values representing two directions. The value is restricted in a smaller range (e.g 200~700)compared to the normal joystick that is around 1023 when the button is pushed, so that the MCU can detect the action of pressing.
- Grove Compatible, with 4pin universe 2.0mm connector
- 5V/3.3V Compatible
- Analog Output(Maximal value will be got when the button is pushed)
- Grove - Thumb Joystick Wiki
- DIY Snake Game Project
- Raspberry pi music server Project
- DIY a Raspberry Game - 2048 Project
- Build a Custom Minecraft Controller Project
Note: The Grove cable is not included with this product and needs to be purchased separately.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.