The Loop Powered Transmitter for Gas has digital filter to smooth input signal and is suitable in hazardous area. The Transmitter has the feature of power on start-up through electronic, self-driven menu and has micro-controller based software calibration. The Transmitter has easy programming feature with password protection and has easy to read display that ensures fast response. The Loop Powered Gas Transmitter requires less maintenance, simple to operate and easy to install. The GT-1033-series is available in both flameproof and weatherproof enclosures.
• Industrial Standard, 4-20mA output with Respect to Gas Concentration.
• Loop Test, Assures Proper Operation of the Transmitter without Calibration Gas
• Easy Programming with Password Protection.
• Fast Response, Easy to Read Display.
• Easy to Replace Sensor Module; On Field Plug-N-Play module.
• Reverse Polarity Protection.
• No Additional Power Required.
• Highly Reliable, Fast, Accurate for Specific Gas Detection.
• Excellent Long Term Stability.
• User Friendly, Simple to Operate & Easy to Install.
• Reduced Operating, Maintenance and Installation Cost, One Man Calibration.
• Sensor Open/ Over Range Indication.
• Inhibit mode for service purpose, current output settable as per the requirement.
• EMC compliance to IEC – 61000-4 standards.
Note: The above offer is for limited gases and for limited range/resolution. * Terms & conditions apply.
Applications of Loop Powered Transmitter for Gas
• Gas metering skid
• Gas Cylinder Bank
• Oil & Gas Industries
• Gas pipeline projects
• Sewage plants
• Cold storage
• Chemical Storage Area
• Paper & pulp Industry
Loop Powered Transmitter for Gas Range/ Resolution Table
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer one year (365 days) replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.