The Evelta HTU21D humidity and temperature sensor probe is an easy to use, highly accurate, digital humidity sensor. All you need is two lines for I2C communication. This sensor probe is ideal for environmental sensing and data logging and perfect for a weather station or humidor control system.
The probe connector is Mini Round Shell type and wire length is 1 meter.
- Breatable shell
- Corrosion resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Large air permeability, fast gas humidity flow and exchange rate, uniform divergence.
- Excellent ability of anti-dust, anti-corrosion
- Protecting PCB modules from dust, particulate pollution and oxidation of most chemicals to ensure sensors a long-term stable operation, higher reliability and long service life
- Remarkable performance in harsh environments such as small space, pipe, trench, wall pass mounting, high-pressure space, vacuum chamber, test chamber, large flow mediums, high humidity area, high temperature and heat environment, hot drying process, dangerous zones, explosive environment containing explosive gas or dust, etc
- 150 bar anti-pressure capability
- Seamless integrated, shedding-free
- The stainless steel porous housing for sensor probe, have accurate pore size, uniform and even-distributed apertures.
- Pore size range: 5 to 120 microns; it has good filtration, dustproof and interception effect, high filtration efficiency.
- Fully calibrated
- Digital output, I2C interface
- Low power consumption
- Excellent long term stability
HTU21D Probe to Arduino Connections
Evelta HTU21D Digital Humidity Sensor Probe Applications
Q: What is the common use of a Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
A: Temperature and Humidity sensors are among the most commonly used environmental sensors. It is widely used to provide the actual humidity condition within air at any given point or in any given place. Such devices are commonly used in situations in which air conditions may be extreme or where air conditions need to be controlled due to varying reasons.
Q: Why is Temperature and Humidity sensors important in some industries?
A: Humidity is the presence of water within the air. Measuring humidity within the environment can be critical due to the fact that the higher the humidity, the warmer it may seem. In industries, humidity measurement is often important because it can affect the health and safety of personnel as well as the cost of the product. As a result, temperature and humidity sensors are often quite important.
Q: How do I choose a suitable Temperature and Humidity Sensor?
A: There are some important specifications you might need to consider when you choose this product. This includes:
Ability to recover from condensation
Resistance to physical and chemical contaminants
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.