The MCERTS-certified SPS30 particulate matter (PM) sensor marks a new technological breakthrough in optical PM sensors. Its measurement principle is based on laser scattering and makes use of Sensirion's innovative contamination-resistance technology. This technology, together with high-quality and long-lasting components, enables precise measurements from the device's first operation and throughout its lifetime of more than ten years.
PM2.5 refers to particulate matter with particle diameter up to 2.5 microns and is among the most dangerous air pollutants. Due to their small size, PM2.5 particles can travel deep into the human lung and cause a variety of health issues; for instance, by triggering asthma attacks or contributing to cardiovascular disease. The SPS30 will enable the implementation of innovative air quality monitoring devices that prevent air pollution damage.
The SPS30 is the first mass-market PM sensor awarded with MCERTS certification.
Proprietary contamination-resistance technology and long-lasting components.
Laser-based scattering principle and advanced algorithms.
Accurate high-resolution particle size binning.
Small, ultra-slim package.
Fully calibrated digital output for PM number and mass concentration values.
UART and I2C interfaces.
- Lifetime of more than ten years while operating continuously for 24 hours/day.
- No need for cleaning and/or maintenance, thus avoiding problems related to sensor drift or malfunction.
- Precise measurements for different types of dust and other particles.
- Enables new types of use cases and device-specific actions based on detected particle composition.
- Easy to integrate into devices where size and space are limited.
- Simple interfacing and read-out of multiple outputs.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.