The RS232/485 TO ETH is an industrial RS232/RS485 to Ethernet converter, which allows bi directional transparent data transmission between RS232/RS485 and RJ45 port Ethernet, even at the same time, it can be configured via webpage.
- M4 series 32-bit ARM processor with up to 120MHz frequency, fast speed, stable and reliable
- 10/100M Auto-MDI/MDIX ethernet interface, regardless of cross-over or straight-through cable
- Both RS232 and RS485 interface, allows to work independently at the same time, without interfering each other
- Configurable baudrate (600bps~230.4Kbps), supports five parity check options: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Multi indicators, for monitoring communicating and working status
- Available working modes: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, UDP Client, HTTPD Client (supports GET and POST)
- Supports Modbus, suit for industrial application
- Supports Websocket, allows bi-directional transparent data transmission with RS232/RS485 port via webpage directly
- Configurable via webpage, AT commands, serial protocol, and network protocol, provides configuration protocol which can be integrated to your own software
- Supports customized heartbeat packets, make sure the connection is truthful, as well as for actively retrieving sensor data
- Supports customized registration packets, auto passing the registered packet as identifier after the connection is established, so that different devices can be distinguished
- Supports customized webpage, allows user to customize the module configuration page
- Supports RFC2217-like protocol, be able to communicate with devices whose serial setting (baudrate, data bit, etc.) may change
- KeepAlive mechanism, detects broken connection, auto re-connecting
- Supports time-out reboot (no-data reboot), ensures a long-term stable connection, configurable reboot time
- Supports DNS domain name resolution, configurable DNS server
- Supports DHCP, auto-obtained IP or static IP
- Firmware is upgradable via the network
- Restore to factory settings via software and/or hardware
- Comes with default MAC address, which is customizable
- Provided software: module configuration software, TCP/UDP testing tool, VCOM virtual serial port software
- Example code: host computer (socket ), VB, C++, Delphi, Android, iOS, etc.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.