The Hercules RM42 LaunchPad is an evaluation board designed to evaluate and develop devices with Hercules MCUs. The Launchpad Development Kit is based on the IEC 61508 SIL 3 certified RM42L432, which is a dual-core lock-step ARM Cortex-R4 based MCU with features like 12-bit ADC, HET with programmable timer pins, eQEP, MibSPI and serial communication interfaces. Hercules RM MCUs can help reduce the development effort of IEC 61508 functional safety applications.
The LaunchPad comes pre-programmed with Hercules Safety MCU Demo enabling users to easily learn about the key safety, data acquisition and control features of the Hercules MCU platform.
The LaunchPad features on-board emulation for programming and debugging, on-board buttons, LEDs and ambient light sensor & the standard 40 pins BoosterPack-compatible expansion header to support a wide range of plug-in modules for added functionality such as displays & more.
- USB powered
- Onboard USB XDS100v2 JTAG debug
- Onboard SCI to PC serial communication
- Two LEDs
- Reset switches
- Ambient light sensor
- 40 pin BoosterPack XL Header
- The footprint for an expansion header (not populated) to bring out all MCU Pins
- External high-speed emulation via 14-pin TI-JTAG header (not populated)
One LaunchPad Board with:
- On Board XDS100v2 Debug Interface
- Hercules Microcontroller with 384KB Flash and 32KB RAM in 100 Pin PZ Package
- LAUNCHXL-RM42 includes the 100 MHz RM42L432
- One BoosterPack site and One Expansion Connector
- USB micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- Hercules LaunchPad Quick Start Guide
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Evaluation Modules
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.