The LM4040 series of shunt voltage references are versatile, easy-to-use references that cater to a vast array of applications. The 2-pin fixed-output device requires no external capacitors for operation and is stable with all capacitive loads. Additionally, the reference offers low dynamic impedance, low noise, and low temperature coefficient to ensure a stable output voltage over a wide range of operating currents and temperatures. The LM4040 uses fuse and Zener-zap reverse breakdown voltage trim during wafer sort to offer four output voltage tolerances, ranging from 0.1% (max) for the A grade to 1% (max) for the D grade. Thus, a great deal of flexibility is offered to designers in choosing the best cost-to-performance ratio for their applications.
Packaged in space-saving SOT-23-3 package and requiring a minimum current of 45 uA (typ), the LM4040 also is ideal for portable applications.
- Fixed Output Voltages of 2.048V
- Tight Output Tolerances and Low Temperature Coefficient
- Max 1.0%, 150 ppm/C – D Grade
- Low Output Noise: 35 uVRMS Typ
- Wide Operating Current Range: 45 uA Typ to 15 mA
- Stable With All Capacitive Loads; No Output Capacitor Required
- Temperature Range: –40C to 85C
LM4040 Simplified Schematic
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.