The LN2051 is a constant- current / constant- voltage charger circuit for single cell lithium-ion batteries. The device includes an internal power transistor, does not need external current sense resistor and blocking diode in applications. LN2051 requires minimal external components, and meet the USB bus specification, is very suitable for portable applications in the field. Thermal modulation circuit can control the chip temperature in a safe range when the device power dissipation be relatively large or the ambient temperature be higher. Within a fixed constant charge voltage 4.2V, can also be adjusted by an external resistor. Charge current set by an external resistor.
- Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage operation with thermal regulation to maximize charge rate without risk of overheating
- Charges single cell li-Ion batteries directly from USB port
- Preset 4.2V charge voltage with 1% accuracy, also can be adjusted by FB
- Monitor output charge current
- Automatic recharge
- Charge status output pin
- 1/10 charge current termination
- 25µA supply current in shutdown
- 2.9V trickle charge threshold
- Soft-Start limits inrush current
- output with protection against anti-irrigation
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.