- 16/32-bit Arm7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 or HVQFN64 package.
- 8/16/32 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32/64/128/256/512 kB of on-chip flash program memory. 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high-speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip bootloader software. Single flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 B in 1 ms.
- EmbeddedICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
- One (LPC2131/32) or two (LPC2134/36/38) 8-channel 10-bit ADCs provide a total of up to 16 analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 us per channel.
- Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output (LPC2132/34/36/38).
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare channels each), PWM unit (six outputs) and watchdog.
- Low power Real-time clock with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), two Fast I2C-bus (400 kbit/s), SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored interrupt controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Up to forty-seven 5 V tolerant general purpose I/O pins in tiny LQFP64 or HVQFN package.
- Up to nine edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins available.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with settling time of 100 us.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with external crystal in range of 1 MHz to 30 MHz and with external oscillator up to 50 MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions as well as peripheral clock scaling down for additional power optimization.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt or BOD.
- Single power supply chip with POR and BOD circuits: CPU operating voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V +/- 10 %) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.