The mbNET.mini is a very compact industrial router for DIN-rail mounting. It offers secure IP-based access to Ethernet devices and networks through the remote service platform mbCONNECT24. Therefore, it is not only suitable for remote maintenance applications but also for tasks such as data collection, visualization, alerts, and M2M communication.
- Integrated Ethernet switch (3-port or 4-port).
- 1 WAN interface, 1 USB interface
- 3 LAN Interface
- 2 pieces I/Os. These connectors can be independently configured as a digital input or digital output.
- Robust metal housing.
- Ideal for M2M applications
• LAN interface 10/100 Mbit/s full and half duplex operation, auto detection patch cable / crossover cable
• WAN interface 10/100 Mbit/s full and half duplex operation, auto detection patch cable / crossover cable
• USB interface USB Host 2.0
• 2 pieces I/Os These connectors can be independently configured as a digital input or digital output.
• Digital input 10 – 30 V DC (low 0 – 3.2 V DC, high 8 – 30 V DC)
• Digital output 10 – 30 V DC to a maximum of 1.5 A per output
• Can only be operated with mbCONNECT24, mymbCONNECT24.hosted, -.virtual, -.mini, -.midi or -.maxi.
• VPN protocol OpenVPN, 1 tunnel
• Encryption parameter Control Channel: TLSv1.2, cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384
• Data Channel: Cipher 'AES-256-GCM' initialized with 256 bit key
• Authorization Pre-Shared-Key, X.509
• Firewall 1:1 NAT, IP-Filter, Port-Forwarding, stateful inspection
• IP router NAT-IP, TCP/IP routing, IP forwarding
• Service DHCP client, NTP client
• Time synchronization NTP server
- Automation Industry
- Panel Builder
- System Integrator
- Machine Manufacturer
- Chemical Plant
- Automotive Industry
- Marine Industry
- Paper Industry
- Cement Plant
mbNET.mini Remote Access Device Applications
SECURE Remote Access for your Machine | Everything in Control | Create a Complete IoT Solution
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer one year (365 days) replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.