This I2C digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate/precise with a typical accuracy of +-0.25C over the sensor's -40C to +125C range and precision of +0.0625C. They work great with any microcontroller using standard i2c. There are 3 address pins so you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions. Best of all, a wide voltage range makes it usable with 2.7V to 5.5V logic.
- Simple I2C control
- Up to 8 on a single I2C bus with adjustable address pins
- 0.25 degree C typical precision over -40 degree C to 125 degree C range (0.5 degree C guaranteed max from -20 degree C to 100 degree C)
- 0.0625 degree C resolution
- 2.7V to 5.5V power and logic voltage range
- Uses any I2C address from 0x18 thru 0x1F
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.