The MLX90641-D55 Thermal Camera is a small size, non-contact, and low cost IR array thermal imaging camera, with 16x12 pixels. It will detect the IR distribution of objects in the field of view, turn the data into surface temperature of the objects by calculation, and then generate thermal images, for easy integration into miscellaneous industrial or intelligent control applications.
- Adopts MLX90641 far-infrared thermal sensor array, 16x12 pixels
- Communicating via I2C interface, configurable to fast mode (up to 1MHz data rate)
- Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference (NETD) 0.1K RMS@4Hz refresh rate
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Programable frame rate 0.5～64Hz (0.25～32FPS)
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino(ESP32)/STM32)
High precision non-contact temperature measurements
IR thermal imaging devices, IR thermometers
Smart home, intelligent building, intelligent lighting
Industrial temperature control, security & safety, intrude/movement detection
IR Array Thermal Imaging Camera
MLX90641, 16x12 IR Array
Small Size, Non-Contact, Low Cost
I2C Control Interface
Supports Host Boards Including Raspberry Pi/Arduino(ESP32)/STM32...
for reference ONLY, Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.