MSP-EXP430FR6989 LaunchPad development kit is the fastest and affordable solution in the ultra low power domain specifically for evaluation purposes. The evaluation module is well equipped with essential features like embedded FRAM, noted for its ultra low power consumption; high endurance and high speed write access with 128KB support.
MSP430FRxx FRAM platform Board has got everything for development and evaluation purposes starting from the onboard emulation for programming, debugging and energy measurement. It features the onboard LED, programmable buttons and a support of segmented LCD display which showcase the integrated driver of driving capacity up to 320 segments. The onboard emulation for programming, debugging and energy measurement adds more advantage in handling the device smartly and effectively.
User get more flexibility by adding the booster pack support onto 40 pin dedicated for the same, this allows to expand the device supportability with features like graphical LCD, Wireless connectivity, environmental sensing and much more or design your own BoosterPack or choose among many already available from TI and third party developers.
- MSP ULP FRAM-based MSP430FR6989 16-bit MCU
- 100 uA/MHz active mode and 350 nA standby with RTC and 3.7 pF crystal
- Certified ULPBench score of 109
- 128 KB FRAM
- 16-Bit RISC architecture up to 8-MHz FRAM access/ 16MHz system clock speed
- 320-segment LCD controller
- Extended Scan Interface
- 16 channel 12-bit ADC
- 5 Timers
- Direct memory access
- 256-bit AES
- 83 GPIO
- EnergyTrace++ Technology available for ultra-low-power debugging
- 40 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- Onboard eZ-FET emulation
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for User Interaction
- Segmented LCD
- Pins for direct access to the Extended Scan Interface
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.