Texas Instrument expands its MSP430 module with a new MSP432 module, the module is a low power and performance guaranteed experience performed by 32 bit ARM Cortex M4F microcontroller. The module is easy-to-use evaluation platform for designing 32 bit applications in low power and efficient manner. Rapid prototyping is vastly simplified by the 40 pin header expansions and allows booster pack plugins for designing wireless applications, Graphical LCD and environmental sensing in a quick and simplified manner. The on board user LEDs and buttons can prove a quick development for discovering the performance in a minute, also a separate on-board probe is provided for programming, debugging and energy analysis of the module.
The prototyping experience is incomplete by the software access. Free Software tools are bunched up to magnify the peak and multivariate embedded qualities of the module, including TI's Eclipse-based Code Composer Studio (CCS) IDE, IAR Embedded Workbench IDE, and Keil Vision IDE.
- Low-power ARM Cortex-M4F MSP432P401R
- 40-pin Launchpad development kit standard that leverages the Boosterpack plug-in module ecosystem
- XDS110-ET, an open-source on board debug probe featuring Energy Trace+ technology and application UART
- Two buttons and two LEDs for user interaction
- Backchannel UART through USB to PC
- One MSP EXP432P401R Launchpad development kit
- One Micro USB cable
- One Quick Start Guide
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.