The STM32 Nucleo-144 boards featuring the Nucleo F767ZI development board is an easy way to provide a flexible way for developers to handle new conceptual design and its fast to design prototypes with the STM32 microcontroller.
Developers get freedom to directly play with the combinations of performance, power consumption, and many more features.
To expand the functionality, developers make use of ST Zio connector, which is an extension of Arduino Uno V3, provides access to more peripherals while ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-144 boards do not require any separate probe as they integrate the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger / programmer.
STM32Cube package offers the great resources for the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and available examples for STM32 Nucleo-144 boards.
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP144 package
- USB OTG or full-speed device (depending on STM32 support)
- Ethernet compliant with IEEE-802.3-2002 (depending on STM32 support)
- LSE crystal:
- 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- 3 user LEDs
- 2 push-buttons: USER and RESET
- Board connectors:
- USB with Micro-AB
- Ethernet RJ45 (depending on STM32 support)
- Board expansion connectors:
- ST Zio including Arduino Uno V3
- ST morpho
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR , Keil , GCC-based IDEs, Arm Mbed
- Arm Mbed Enabled compliant (only for some Nucleo-board part numbers)
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.