STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L412RB MCU, SMPS, supports Arduino, ST Zio and morpho connectivity
The board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontrollers. It comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, various packaged software examples.
- Target STM32: STM32L412RBT6P
- STM32 product line: STM32L412
- STM32 package pin count: 64Pins
- STM32 Flash memory size: 128 Kbytes
- MCU with SMPS function
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 package
- External SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
- 1 user LED shared with Arduino
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768 kHz LSE crystal oscillator
- Board expansion connectors
- Arduino Uno V3
- ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
- External SMPS experimentation dedicated connector
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability.
- Three different interfaces supported on USB: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide range of IDEs including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs, Arm Mbed
- Arm Mbed Enabled compliant
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.