The STM32 Nucleo-144 boards (NUCLEO-L496ZG, NUCLEO-L496ZG-P and NUCLEO-L4R5ZI) is an easy way to provide an ultra-low power features and flexible way for developers to handle new conceptual design and its fast to design prototypes with the STM32 microcontroller. Developers get freedom to directly play with the combinations of performance, power consumption, and many more features.
To expand the functionality, developers make use of ST Zio connector, which extends the Arduino Uno V3 connectivity and ST morpho headers allows it to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo-144 open development platform with a choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-144 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. STM32Cube package offers the great resources for the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and available examples for STM32 Nucleo-144 boards.
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP144 package
- SMPS: significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode, by generating Vcore logic supply from an external DC/DC converter. This function is only available on -P suffixed boards
- LSE crystal: 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator
- USB OTG FS
- 3 user LEDs
- 2 user and reset push-buttons
- Board connectors:
- USB with Micro-AB
- Board expansion connectors:
- ST Zio connector including Arduino Uno V3
- ST morpho
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.