Jointly developed by NXP and Embedded Artists, the LPC-Link 2 is an extensible, stand-alone debug probe that can be configured to support various development tools and IDEs using a variety of different downloadable firmware images. It can also be used as an evaluation board in its own right for the NXP LPC4370 triple core MCU.
- Jointly developed by NXP and Embedded Artists
- An extensible, stand-alone debug probe
- Can be used as an evaluation board in its own right for the NXP LPC4370 triple core MCU
- When using LPCXpresso IDE or MCUXpresso IDE, no firmware programming is required.
- Available firmware images include
- J-Link On-Board by Segger
- LPC4370 ARM Cortex-M4/dual Cortex-M0 processor in a BGA100 package, with all cores running at up to 204MHz
- High-speed USB port
- 8Mb quad SPI flash
- Single jumper DFU/flash boot mode selection
- Analog, digital and serial expansion headers
- Standard 10-pin ARM debug probe connector
- ETM trace connector
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.