Created for enabling the evaluation and prototyping powerfully and with greater flexibility on low-end NXP's ARM Cortex-M0+ based MCUs. The platform has all regular and upgraded features for quickly start developing and prototyping in matter of seconds.
To leverage the development easier, the board is fully compatible with toolchains like MCUXpresso IDE and other toolchains like IAR and Keil.The hardware has interoperability features which supports expansion header for 3rd party board installation and support of Arduino UNO platform too makes the choice more likeable in a very low cost.
• Compatible with MCUXpresso IDE and other popular toolchains (incl. IAR and Keil)
• On-board CMSIS-DAP (debug probe) with VCOM port, based on LPC11U35 MCU
• Debug connector to allow debug of target MCU using an external probe
• Red, green and blue user LEDs
• Target ISP and user/wake buttons
• Target reset button
• LPCXpresso expansion connector
• DAC output via speaker driver and speaker
• Arduino connectors compatible with the Arduino UNO platform
• Pmod compatible expansion header
• Prototyping area
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.