The USB-Blaster download cable interfaces a USB port on a host computer to an Altera FPGA mounted on a printed circuit board. The cable sends configuration data from the PC to a standard 10-pin header connected to the FPGA.
The USB-Blaster download cable can be used to download configuration data to the following Altera devices:
- Stratix series FPGAs
- Cyclone series FPGAs
- MAX series CPLDs
- Arria GX series FPGAs
- APEX series FPGAs
- ACEX 1K FPGAs
- Mercury FPGAs
- FLEX 10K series FPGAs
- Excalibur FPGAs
In-system programming of the following devices can be performed:
- Altera configuration devices including EPC2 devices.
- Enhanced configuration devices including EPC4, EPC8, and EPC16 devices.
- Serial configuration devices including EPCS1, EPCS4, EPCS16, EPCS64, and EPCS128 devices.
In addition, it can perform SignalTap II logic analysis.
- The USB-Blaster download cable supports target systems using 5.0-V TTL, 3.3-V
- LVTTL/LVCMOS, and single-ended I/O standards from 1.5 V to 3.3 V.
- 0 V from the USB cable
- Between 1.5 V and 5.0 V from the target circuit board
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.