The Pico 6 MD Motor Driver HAT is a DC motor control module for the Raspberry Pi Pico. The HAT uses a single H-bridge DRV8256 motor driver offering a motor input supply range of 6 V-12V. The hat is designed to connect one DC motor with on board two push buttons to rotate the motor in both directions. Pushing a button drives the motor in the clockwise direction and pushing another button drives the motor in the anti-clockwise direction.
- Connects 1 DC Brushed Motor
- Onboard one H-Bridge DRV8256 IC
- Motor Supply range 6V - 12V
- Dedicated push buttons for clockwise and anti-clockwise direction
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico Connectivity
Pico Single DC Motor Driver HAT Dimensions
Raspberry Pi Pico Pinout
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.