The Relay Shield provides four high quality relay that can control high current loads to Arduino / Seeeduino boards. It also provides NO (Normally Open) / NC (Normally Closed) interface. It could be a nice solution for controlling devices that could not be directly controlled by Arduino's Digital I/Os. Standardized shield form factor enables smooth connection with Arduino and compatibles. The shield also has four LED indicators to show the on/off state of each relay.
Relays are useful in switching on/off AC appliances like fan, light, motor or high current DC actuators like solenoid valve etc...
Note: Exercise caution when dealing with AC. Get help from certified electrician.
- Arduino/Seeeduino Shield compatible
- Relay screw terminals
- Working status indicators for each relay
- High quality relays
- Provides NO/NC interfaces
- COM1 - Common pin
- NC1 - Normally Closed. Will be connected with COM1 when RELAY1 pin is set low and disconnected when RELAY1 is high;
- NO1 - Normally Open. Will be connected with COM1 when RELAY 1 pin is set high and disconnected when RELAY1 is low;
- 4 DIGITAL PINS TO CONTROL 4 RELAYS
- RELAY1-RELAY4 pins could be connected directly with Arduino pin number of 7-4, so that four relays could be easily controlled by the Arduino
Relay Shield v3.0 1
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.