Maybe be on the wall of tall buildings, maybe on corners of unknown streets, you can always see the dazzling neon light, everywhere in the noisy yet energetic city. Sometimes, looking at these shining screens, you may want to make a unique one, and give it to the beautiful night as a gift. Now, this 64×32 RGB LED matrix panel will be the start to make your wish come true.
- 2048 individual RGB LEDs, full-color display, adjustable brightness
- 64×32 pixels, 3mm pitch, allows displaying text, colorful image, or animation
- 192×96mm dimensions, moderate size, suitable for DIY desktop display or wall mount display
- Onboard two HUB75 header, one for controller data input, one for output, chain support
- Provides open source development resources and tutorials, for use with Raspberry Pi, Pico, ESP32, Arduino, and so on
64×32 RGB LED Matrix Panel
2048 Individual RGB LEDs, 3mm Pitch
Supports Raspberry Pi, Pi Pico, ESP32, Arduino...
|VCC||5V power input||GND||Ground|
|R1||R higher bit data||R2||R lower bit data|
|G1||G higher bit data||G2||G lower bit data|
|B1||B higher bit data||B2||B lower bit data|
|A||A line selection||B||B line selection|
|C||C line selection||D||D line selection|
|E||E line selection||CLK||clock input|
|LAT/STB||latch pin||OE||output enable|
DIY Maker Desktop Or Wall Mount Display, Signboard, Environment Monitor...
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.