AEPL's SIBET 485 converter (commonly referred to as Terminal Servers or Device Servers) connect RS-485 based equipment across an Ethernet network enabling you to do following things
• Cable replacement using RS-485 to Ethernet
• Have virtual COM ports connect PC/servers to remote RS-485 devices over Ethernet
• Communicate to multiple RS-485 devices at the same time across a network
• Use SIBE T 485 Converter to connect Serial PLCs to Ethernet
• Connect serial equipment over Ethernet with SIBE T 485 Converter.
• Modbus RTU to Modbus over TCP/IP or Modbus TCP/IP
Note: We provide a customized solution for TTL input to Ethernet Output. Please contact us for any customised products.
- Software CD
- Power Supply Adapter
- Operating Manual
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer one year (365 days) replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.