SFM3000 is a digital flow meter especially suitable for high-volume applications. The design of the flow channel results in very low pressure drop through the sensor element, making it highly suitable for medical ventilation and respiration applications.
The SFM3000 bidirectionally measures the flow of air and other non-aggressive gases at rates up to 200slm with excellent accuracy and extremely high speed. It outputs a 14-bit digital signal at a 2kHz update rate. The signal is internally linearized and temperature compensated. Furthermore, the SFM3000 flow meter operates from a 5 Vdc supply voltage and features a digital 2-wire interface, making it easy to connect directly to a microcontroller.
The SFM3000 flow meter features a fifth-generation silicon sensor chip SF05. In addition to a thermal mass flow sensor element, the chip contains an amplifier, A/D converter, EEPROM memory, digital signal processing circuitry, and interface. Due to seamless integration of
signal acquisition and processing on the single silicon die significant performance and cost benefits are achieved.
- Very low pressure drop < 6mbar @ 200sml
- Flow range: +/-200slm (bidirectional)
- Accuracy 1.5% m.v.
- Ultra fast response time
- Digitally calibrated & temperature compensated
- Digital Output (I2C)
- Datasheet Mass Flow Meter SFM3000
- Application Note Inlet Conditions Mass Flow Meter SFM3000
- Application Note I2C Functional Description Mass Flow Meter SFM3000
- Application Note Mass Flow Meters Extended Command Set SFM3xxx Series
- Application Note SFM3xxx I2C Functional Description
- STEP File Mass Flow Meter SFM3000
- I2C Sample Code Mass Flow Meter SFM3000
- Sample Code Mass Flow Meter SFM3000
- STEP File Mass Flow Meters SFM3003, SFM3019, SFM3020
- Product Flyer Mass Flow Meter Medical Applications SFM3000
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.