- - Low noise analog signal path
- 8.3 mΩ internal conductor resistance
- Output voltage proportional to AC and DC current
- Min. sensing current 0~5.0A at 5V voltage supply
- High Sensitivity 260 mV/A
- Wide operating voltage range 3.0~12 V.
- Low operating current 3mA
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis.
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
- 10K Hz bandwidth
Functional Description :
The Winson WCS2705 provides economical and precise solution for both
DC and AC current sensing in industrial, commercial and communications
systems. The unique package allows for easy implementation by the customer.
Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management,
over-current fault detection and any intelligent power management system
The WCS2705 consists of a precise, low-temperature drift linear hall
sensor IC with temperature compensation circuit and a current path with 8.3
mΩ typical internal conductor resistance. This extremely low resistance can
effectively reduce power loss, operating temperature and increase the
reliability greatly. Applied current flowing through this conduction path
generates a magnetic field which is sensed by the integrated Hall IC and
converted into a proportional voltage.
The terminals of the conductive path are electrically isolated from the
sensor leads. This allow the WCS2705 current sensor to be used in
applications requiring electrical isolation without the use of opto-isolators or
other costly isolation techniques and make system more competitive in cost.