The SHTC3 digital humidity sensor builds on the success of the proven SHTC1 sensor. Thanks to a broader supply voltage range (1.62 - 3.6 V) and higher accuracy (+-2% RH, +-0.2C) than its predecessor, it enables greater flexibility.
Sensirion’s CMOSens Technology offers a complete sensor system on a single chip, consisting of a capacitive humidity sensor, a bandgap temperature sensor, analog and digital signal processing, A/D converter, calibration data memory, and a digital communication interface supporting I2C fast mode. The small 2x2x0.75mm DFN package enables applications in even the most limited space. The sensor covers a humidity measurement range of 0 to 100% RH and a temperature measurement range of -40C to 125C with a typical accuracy of +-2% RH and +-0.2C. The broad supply voltage of 1.62 V to 3.6 V and an energy budget below 1 uJ per measurement make the SHTC3 perfectly suited to mobile or wireless applications powered by battery.
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Full battery supply voltage range (1.62 - 3.6 V)
- Small DFN package: 2x2x0.75 mm
- Typical accuracy: +-2 %RH and +-0.2 C
- Fully calibrated and reflow solderable
- Power-up and measurement within 1 ms
- NIST traceability
- High reliability and long-term stability
- Industry-proven technology with a track record of more than 15 years
- Designed for mass production
- Optimized for lowest cost
- High signal-to-noise ratio
All the products supplied by Evelta are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page.